Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wednesday's cards


Just a quick post to show Wednesday's cards. The 1st card was made a shoebox from Vickie....our newbie to stamping. She used a SU! retired set. Cute card Vickie. Thanks!

Sam came up with this green & white card. She used a TAC stamp set and her card was actually cuter because she stamped it correctly. I on the other hand wasn't paying attention to detail so I stamped the whole sentiment on the outside. Sam put little dots after A road to a friends house.... on the inside she stamped the rest of the sentiment. Oh well, I can still just a little note inside. Thank you Sam for your creativity!



Carolyn cased this card but put her own twist on it. She saw her inspiration in the latest Paper Craft Magazine. I love the oranges, It looks better in real life. The sentiment was made using a computer. Love it Carolyn!

Last but not least, Sam also surprised us with this adorable water bottle & lemonade packet. We each received one at our place setting. I absolutely love this darling idea. I am lucky to have these wonderful friends to spend my Wednesday's with.





I do want to mention that Marie, although she didn't come up with a card she did come up with a very yummy soup that was delicious. She made a big pot of Italian sausage, Kale and potato soup. Man was it good....second helping good. Sam made a very tasty salad with strawberries, grapes, cherries, chicken, apples and walnuts in it. I ended up making the salad for dinner last night.....soup is coming up tonight! Next week I believe we are going to have Laura back, now that school is out! Can't wait! Til then have sun at whatever you do.

1 comment:

Kari said...

All super fun but that water bottle/lemonade idea is so great!! What a fun idea for a place setting :)