Friday, May 16, 2008

Not much today

We didn't stamp this week....too many conflicts. I did make a graduation card for a neighbor girl who is graduating from high school. It seems like yesterday she was just starting 1st grade....does that age me? I had to lighten the picture so you could see the top part of the card. I tried to make it look like a graduation cap. I uses the cuttlebug dot folder on the "top" part of the hat. The colors are orange & black. Inside the card I cut her mascot, which is a scorpion, out with the square mega scallop punch & matted it on orange. I them cut a black square using the giga & glued just the outside edges to form a pocket to hold her $.


This is a page I did this morning using a kit I received free. Thank you, Christy Skaggs,
for such a darling kit. Hope to be more creative next week! til then smile!

No comments: