Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fun pages

OK first I want to say I didn't make it to the Wednesday stamping group so i figured i should post something so here are 3 pages i have played with. Being a gingerbreadaholic, I fell in love with these cute little Gingerbread Boys.
Gingerbread Lane by Tracy Gilbert Monette of Clever Monkey Graphics. Holiday Memories by C Gibson of Oscraps.com
Paper shapes by katie@designerdigitals.com
I Love this Kit, I knew it would make a cute page for the newlyweds. We are fortunate to have the Easter Bunny come to hide eggs for us every year. A few of the grand kids are scared to death of this big ole love able bunny. I think the adults get more of a kick out of him and the kids reactions to the bunny than the kids get out of the bunny actually coming to see us. Kit is Wild Sorbet by Michelle Coleman of LittleDreamerDesigns.com The brown scalloped paper is by Sandy Kreiger's kit Embrace Life from Memory Makers. Template RLDS_5PhotoTemplate byRed Leaf DigiScrapping
We went to the Redwoods in Klamath on our last vacation and I loved this big carving so naturally I had my SIL take a picture of DH and I. I used the same kit as above. I love bright vibrant colors and these definitely fit that category.

I am in the process of making something to post that is not a layout. Hopefully I can get that done over the weekend. Happy stamping, crafting digiscrapping or whatever make you happy!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am so impressed!

Kari said...

You are a digi goddess!!! Loving your new craft ;) Should hopefully be posting my first few LOs from Digi:In Deep tonight ... if I can get them finished with time left to post (before my self-imposed bedtime)!! The class is amazing - completely advanced and unbelievable! Can hardly believe all I've learned in a week!