Monday, March 10, 2008

Where did the week go?

I finally got around to playing in my room. I found this adorable tutorial from Dawn. If you haven't checked her out you really are missing tons of great ideas. She has the best tutorials. Anyway I did make mine just a tad different cuz the only candy I had was sixlets. I made pockets that are 3" x 8", scored at 3 7/8 and 4 1/8 . Then I scored then at 1/2 along both sides of the long side. I snipped the tiny score makes on each side so the flap would fold in. Glued the side folds together and had a pouch for the sixlets. The rest was copied from Dawn. I did use a $1 stamp from Michael's for the sentiment.



As you can see I have been busy with my class with Jessica Sprague . This is our assignment for today. I am amazed at how much I have learned and I haven't even scratched the surface I am sure. It is addicting though....as if I need another addiction.


This was a mid week assignment & I chose to work with a picture of my MIL's hands that my SIL Debbie took. Debbie has a great sense for taking great pictures. She was kind enough to send me a copy so I could scrap it. Thanks Deb!
Hope to play tons this week. Thanks for peeking in.

1 comment:

Kari said...

I am loving seeing your pages!!!! The one of your MIL's hands is a gorgeous memory :)