Friday, February 29, 2008

Easter Card


Just a quick post to show you a card we made on Wednesday. This was Carolyn's creation and I just finished mine this afternoon so I thought I would post it. We masked off the eggs and them tapped ink onto the eggs using stipple brushes. The bird was positioned using a stamp-a-ma-jig. Sorry once again I failed to get the maker of the stamps. I will try better to get this info. Hope you all have a great weekend. We are suppose to hit 82 degrees. I love it! Everything is blooming out & things are greening up. It is my favorite time of year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lois,

Thanks for posting your card. You know, of course, you showed me how to fix the major boo-boo I made when I was stamping mine. Thanks, GF!!!!

Alyce

Patty W said...

That is really cute! I'm so ready for Spring!

We've had enough snow this week that hubby and the kids built an igloo last night! fun :)

Kari said...

I love how you did the ribbon ... very creative!! Loving the weather myself - hooray for spring!!