Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wednesday's cards

Here is another card made with the eP exclusive Hey There Cupcake stamp. I put micro beads on the frosting a a dot of red stickles for the cherry. The stem is made from a small piece of waxy flax. Background ds paper is SU!Ginger Blossom and the Close to Cocoa paper was embossed with the cuttlebug swirl folder.

This cute cupcake is from Sam's set that she picked up from Cornish Hertiage Farms...I always want to say cornish game hen
Again swirl background, Ds paper was some Sam picked up...not sure who it is by.

We made an impromptu card using the SU Simply Said stamp set & the Kindness jumbo wheel.


I took advantage of a sale SU! had where these little pocket cards were included. They do not come in Pink anymore but they are still being sold on pg 167 of the new catty. They come with the envelopes and the colors are Confetti White, Taken with Teal and Real Red. The stamp set used was Fun and Fast Notes. They did go very fast & were fun. OK Dinner is done & now I am off to chow down....til next time-Happy Stamping!



3 comments:

Kari said...

What fantastic cards!! Love what you've done ... once again!

Joy said...

MORE cute cards! Lovin' them!

Anonymous said...

Adorable cards girlie .. Those cupcakes look yummy .. I think I gained 5 lbs from looking at them :-) I think over all I may have gained 20lbs since there are so many yummy cupcakes in Bloggerland ..
xoxox
Dawn Griffith