Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wednesday's Cards & GOODIES!

Look what came in yesterday!!! Just4funcrafts received their shipment and I snatched up a bunch. I cant wait to play with them. I will post them as soon as I get some done.


Speaking of Just4fun, I know Christmas is over but I just had to show you a card I received from Jenn at just4funcrafts , I haven't seen Jenn since before Christmas so I picked this up yesterday and all I can say is WOW,WOW, WOW! These pictures do not do this justice. This card is off the charts. The trees are covered with snow and there are twigs coming up out of the ground, The snowman and snow are 3 dimensional, his nose is a toothpick and there is even snow on the hardware. I really wish I had better pictures of this so you could see how amazing it is. I am so lucky to be in Jenn's circle of friends, she is talented. Thank you Jennifer Dove!










Sam surprised us all with this little Valentine treat. It looks like it measures 7 1/2 by 2 3/4, scored at 1 1/2 and 5 inches. The slit made from the word window punch is about 1/2 inch down. Sam also used 2 different cuttlebug folders. On the flap she used swirls and on the last 2 1/2 inches she used the heart folder. I will definitely have to make some of these for the grand kids. Thanks a million Sam!

















This is the card I came up with. I wanted to use my scor-pal so we made a gate card. The cs is Ruby Red with Ginger Blossom DP. The mouse stamp is from SU! Valentine special stamp set Happy Heart Day. I used Sahara Sand cs for the matting. Quick and fun card to make.










Carolyn found this card to case....I believe in the gallery on SCS. We changed it up just a tad by using the cuttlebug swirl background and the love for SU! Wonderful Words. The cs is Pomegranate and Chocolate Chip. These colors look wonderful together in person. The 3 pomegranate hearts are popped up with dimensional. Great find Carolyn. If this is your card please let me know so I can give you credit.














Today Marie came up with a card that she cased from SCS I am sure. Not sure who the originator of the card is but it is a wonderful card. Thanks you if it is you. please leave a comment if it is you so i can give credit where credit is due. We used all SU! products. The paper is True Thyme and Always Artichoke cs. Su Ribbon, sm & lg oval punches. The sentiment is from Short & Sweet and Oh So Lovely stamp sets. Thanks Marie, Love this card.

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

I think the valentine tins are great.I came here fom a different blogger that had you listed so I decied to check your site out,especially when it was said about you that Martha has nothing on you.Or I think that is what was said.If I'm wrong that I'm wrong.Mike