Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Mail

What a wonderful surprise to get this darling card from Allison Fillo . I visit Allison's blog daily for inspiration. I have no idea how she manages to post daily, work, run after two little adorable kids and one big kid(DH)...LOL keep her house up, stamp and send out cards. She truly amazes me. If you haven't visited her blog you really must take the time to go check her out. Thanks Allison!

The 1st gbboy card is from Sam. Really cute card Sam! Sam has several of us over every Wednesday to stamp which is always enjoyable. The next gbboy is from my SIL Debbie who just so happens to be a gingerbreadaholic too. We enable each other when it comes to the boys....that didn't sound right did it..LOL. I was talking about gingerbread boys....nothing else. The 3rd gbboy card isn't handmade but my other SIL Terri sent it and it is such a cute card I had to share it with you. I think it is the type of card i would definitely case. Thanks Terri, I love it!





Carolyn sent me the green card...this picture doesn't do it justice at all. It is a simple elegant card. I even got a non Christmas card from my friend Laura who went back to work so we do not get together to stamp like we did. (dag nab it anyway!)



Laura also sent the bird card. She used paper piecing to make her card, Love the colors and yes Laura the birds are darling. The green and red card is from another good friend Alyce. Alyce always comes up with cute cards every time we stamp together.










This cute gbboy was made by one of my sweetest friends Cathy. We done get together that much but she is the type of friend that no matter how long it has been it seems like yesterday. Thanks Cathy and everyone else for the wonderful cards & greetings. Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I just love all your creations.
I'll be back to see your latest work!
Paula :)