Friday, October 26, 2007

Late night creations

I stayed up late last night playing since I didn't have to get up early today. I make 3 cards that are similar. One I sent off as a thank you, the two that are left are for another friend & a card for the troops. I used SU! Summer Sun and Old Olive CS, SU! Art of life with the same color markers with a hint of Pumpkin Pie marker.






I have had these produce bags that I purchases from Stamp On This sitting around for the longest time. I used the PaperTreyInk stamp set Holiday Treats. The topper slides up the handle to open.





Close up of the topper. The background is a SU! jumbo wheel Rough Texture

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Busy at work again!! I really like that Papertrey set :) I haven't kept up much with them since digiscrapping took over my life but looks like I'll have to go take a peek!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful. I don't post pictures of my work...I'm afraid it would bring the internet to it's knees.