Monday, October 15, 2007

Acetate Boxes





I just love these little boxes. Kelly at Diaries of a Stamper has a tutorial showing how to make them. The really look cuter in person, She has a cute Halloween one on her blog.


This is my DGD who will be one on Wednesday. I couldn't resist taking the cookie face picture.


These two little guys are 2 of my 4 DGSons who just happen to love to put on Boppa's hats. They are too funny walking around in these hats. Just thought I would share a little of our crazy but fun Sunday.

4 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OH I love the boxes! So clever looking!

Kelly said...

I love how they turned out!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie pie :-) Thank you so Much for the cards for the troops .. your soo sweet girlie ...I got them today WOW they are soo awesome ..
and just look at that adorable cookie face will you ... what a cutie pie .. Love the hats too ... and I so love your boxes GF! WOWZIE!!
I will be posting a link to you tomorrow on my blog and also postying a couple of your beauties too ..
Thank you so much
xoxo
Hugs to you
Dawn griffith

Kari said...

These look so great! You always have such great ideas ... thanks for sharing them!