Friday, August 10, 2007

Life is Hectic sometimes

I just love how the new SU! Creepy Crawly DS paper makes a project so simple to make. I just cut the paper the size of the can then cut a strip off of another sheet in the packet to get the wording. I did use the new scallop punch and the spider from Batty for You for the top of the can. I put glue on the lid and them black micro beads with orange stickle dots. The little candy holder has the spider from Booglie Eyes on it.




Can you say S-P-A-G-H-E-T-T-I? This is my DGD after she ate her dinner. Boy did she have fun with it too. It was even in her diaper. I couldn't resist sharing this with you.

Here is my DD with her fiance. The big day is November 3rd of this year....so we are running around with our heads cut off trying to plan this wonderful event.

Here is DH, day 3 after his surgery. Poor guy is a workaholic and he is having cabin fever right now. He hurts enough to not want to do anything much but his drive and ambition are telling him that he needs to do something....Wish I could do more to help him out but only time will help at this point. Hope you are all having fun playing....I am jealous I can't play more but I know my time will come again. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Ila said...

I love this halloween can...and what a cute pic of your DGD.
Congrats on the coming wedding. They look like a lovely couple.