Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chili cans with both sides of the paper


I decided to make two cans using the same sheet of paper. The paper is SU! Creepy Crawley. The dots are the reverse side of the striped paper. I also used SU! Party punch stamp set for the cat, recycling the orange punches from another project. The mega scallop punch fits the top of the can nicely and the cat is backed with SU!'s new scallop punch.
Today we stamped at my friend Sam's house. Talk about an off day I couldn't score worth a bean and it seemed like I was working with two left feet. I finally quit in frustration. Geez I think I need to stamp more. I am so out of it from all the craziness going on in real life. I am just going to schedule at least a two hour session with my stamping therapist. I think I spend way too much time reading blogs than I should. I have neglected my blog due to the fact there are way too many interesting things going on at other sites. Oh well I hope my session with the therapist helps....LOL.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Hope that works out for you ... I've been in a crafting rut since before my baby was born 4 months ago!! Wonder what it will take to pull me out?

Laura said...

And who might that therapist be????