Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tagged

Ila has tagged me...interestinghttp://artfullyila.blogspot.com/search/label/ATC%27s. I am suppose to tell you 7 things about myself and then tag 7 others who have not been tagged so we can learn something about them that we don't know.

1. My father was born in Saskatchewan, Canada which happens to be where Ila lives now.

2. My husband has given me a small corner of his shop and built me a table to do my stained glass on. I am really excited to get staretd on that again.

3. I am a shopaholic...what can I say, you never know when you may need some small embellishment and it is nice to have stock on hand.

4. My DH and I went and cut a Christmas tree for our honeymoon.....only we went with my SIL & BIL.......so we had to be good!

5. I do not like surprises but love to surprise others.

6. I would rather give than receive, much more fun!

7. It is very hot here in Arizona, so I take our 4 dogs swimming about 4 times a day even though it makes me work harder to keep the pool clean. They love it too.



OK now to tag 7 others.......



1. Laura

2. Rachele

3. Paula

4. Dawn

5. Joyce

6. Maggie

7. Malia

Now off to email the 7 I have tagged.

No comments: