Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This card was so much fun to make. The set is Little Lady from PaperTreyInk.com and the inspiration came from Julie Campbell . Julie's blog has really cute stuff on it. Great ideas. I used the swirl background wave that Debbie inspired me with on the following card. The sentiment is
made using Karen Foster snap stamps. It says "grouper hugs". I used a corner punch without the guard for the bubbles & then cut them up. The cardstock is Cool Caribbean. The fins & head of the fish are Taken with Teal stamped on SU!'s new River Rock & the patterned paper is some I ordered from Overstock.com.





Debbie Olson inspired me for this card. She has the best ideas..I loved how she used the swirls cuttlebug folder to make the waves. SU! Crab & Co is the set I used for the crab & sentiment. The paper is SU! Cool Caribbean and the new Groovy Guava inked with Real Red.









I ordered this cute stamp from GinaK and the scallop outline is from her new line of stamps that she recently released. I used SU! Cameo Coral and White CS, the background is a TAC background, I am drawing a blank on the sentiment.






This stamp was a freebee from MissyB's. I was really excited that she threw a free stamp in with my order. I shouldn't try to color when I don't have my contacts in....LOL. Thanks Missy!












Today we all got together at Laura's and oohed & aahhhhhed at the new catty for most of the morning. Then we only had time to make 2 cards so I thought I would post the card that we made that Sam came up with. This is a TAC set, the card is done like a file folder with lined paper on the inside. The monkey set was last months SOTM. That is it for today......can't wait til July 1 now!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh I love the SOTM card! Too cute!
:-)