Monday, June 11, 2007

Paula's Challenge


Good Morning, again! While reading my email I came across a challenge from Paula at Paula Ponders, that I found interesting. The following is all you were able to use. Cardstock:1/2 sheet of cardstock 8-1/2" x 5=1/2",1 piece 3/4" by 5-1/2",1 piece 2-1/2" x 2-1/2",1 piece 2-1/8" x 2-1/8". You can not use: Any background stamps,Roller Wheels, Ribbon. You Can Use: Eyelets, Brads, Flowers or Buttons or anything else that does not fit in the background, roller wheel or ribbon catagory. Here is my creation. I used the ladybug stamp from SU! Figure of Speech, 3 black brads, Black & Red Cardstock, the 1/8th inch punch, corner rounder and a paper piercer which is really hard to see in this scan. Pop on over and take her challenge. I thought it was fun.

No comments: