Friday, June 15, 2007

More.....

Here is the card I made for Jim for Fathers Day. I loved Cambria's tutorial, it was really easy to follow. I should have made the tie out of Cameo Coral but I was afraid he might think it was too "Pinkish" for him. I used chocolate chip, cameo coral and close to cocoa cardstock. The light brown paper on the bottom is actually textured paper that came between sheets of stain glass I had ordered. The shirt is from SU DS Rebecca. Ribbon is CTMH. The texture for the top was made with a cuttlebug folder. Sentiment is from SU All Year Cheer II.




For Fathers day I thought I would make my DH a photo cube that I got from Jenn at Just4funcrafts.com . He has been asking me for pictures of the grandkids for his office. I hope it isn't too frilly for him with all the flowers and ribbons. If so I guess I will just have to keep it here at home. OH darn!














My good friend Rachele who happens to be my CTMH demo gave me this wonderful little accordian scrapbook kit. We are getting together next Thursday & I told her I would have it done with pictures and journaling by then. This was really fun to do and went by pretty quick since alot of the pages are already "layered". I just added pockets, pictures & embellishments. Most of the pictures are from Easter.




DH and a llama are on a huge pull out tag in the pocket. On the opposite page I made a little fold out booklet to add a little dimension.








Here it is opened.












The left side of this page has another pocket I added & I ended up with extra paper so I made 3 "cards" that slip into the pocket. This gave me even more room for pictures.
















Here they are out of the pocket.


Of course we can't leave out the pups...DH's pride & joy. Man will I ever be glad when they get out of the chewing stage. One puppy is bad enough but FOUR.....geez!!








This is the back of the book .


































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim wil love that Father's Day card! All of your projects are just great! I like your blog!
Hugs,
Gina K.

Sarah said...

great projects! the photo block is so beautiful!