Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MissyB Stamps

These are two stamps I got from MissyB's Designs . I just love these little bugs. On the ladybug card I used Real Red, Basic Black and White cardstock, all from SU!, The ribbon is hard to see but it has little ladybugs on it. My SIL and I found this little ribbon store in Gilbert or Mesa, I can't remember what it is called but if you want to know email me & I will get the info from her. They had a nice selection of really cute ribbon.




This little bee was made with Summer Sun, Basic Black and White, The just because sentiment is from Michael's $1 Bin....

The SU! retired accessory list is out, not sure what they are up to but
discontinued accessories are available until June 30, or while supplies last. Quantities are limited to stock on hand, so once they're gone, they're gone!
Stamps and wheels will be available through June 29.
In addition to discontinued items, Stampin' Up has a number of items that will be offered in a different quantity or assortment in the upcoming catalog. This year, we're offering the following items differently in the Fall-Winter Collection 2007:
Select individual color packs of 12" x 12" card stock
Confetti White & Kraft Tiny Takeout boxes & tags
Select embossing powder colors
Select 1/4" grosgrain ribbon colors
Corner Rounder punch . We will see what up shortly because I believe the new catty's have been shipped. At least that is what I am thinking since I haven't ordered anything else from SU! except new catties and I received a confirmation that my order was shipped yesterday. Hope your day is inky!

No comments: