Friday, June 29, 2007

Jenn's Birthday gift

Jenn at just4crafts had a birthday this week and I didn't make it over to give her her gift in time so I decided to hold off posting just in case she checked it out here first. This is made with 5 long envelopes that open on the end. I made a chipboard cover and bound the envelopes to the cover using waxed linen. The J on the cover is from SU!. The paper used was from a DaisyD premium pack. I used an old dictionary to pick out words that described Jenn.




Some of the words I used were create, gardener, Dove (Jenn's middle name), celebrate, life. I missed her age by 3 years but which way I will not tell. Let's just say I was kind...LOL.






































This page folded up and fit into one of the envelopes. I used a dauber to make the polka dots.




The card I gave her said " I heard you were having a belated birthday this year, I bet all those other fools sent you a card on time." Oh well, Jenn, hope it was happy!





















I made this little TicTacToe board using a DVD tin from Just4funcrafts . I used SU! Halloween paper from a mini catty, the Stamp sets are SU! Web Wishes, Booglie Eyes and $1 stamps from Michael's.

No comments: