Monday, April 9, 2007

Tasty Tart Winner

UPDATE: Does anyone out there know who Robb_eeie is? I have not heard from her so if I don't get a reply by Monday the 16th I guess I will redraw a new tasty tart winner from the existing entries. I hope to hear from you Robb_eeie........

***********************************************************************************

I want to thank everyone for the great suggestions and comments. Hopefully I can make this a site that will inspire you so you come back every now & then.
The lucky winner of my first tasty tart award is........


Robb_eeie said...
Hi Lois ~ great blog design and your colours **ROCK** :) Postings of all and any projects are what I adore the most .... not to mention the thought process that went into them. But I find a lot of personal blogs are becoming almost like a competition ?? I read blogs just to relate to what other crafters are doing and what inspires them ~ that is what makes me return again and again, and Lurk more :) Good luck on your new Blog Adventure!

Congratulations Robb_eeie if you will email me at lrmicha@wildblue.net with your snail mail address I will get that shipped out to you. Thanks ,

No comments: