Monday, April 16, 2007


I had to share the cards my oldest daughter gave DH and I. Brandy is a Heritage Maker Consultant and these 2 cards are of three of our grandsons. The first is a momento of Easter and the second is the youngest ones birthday. If you would like to see more go to her site at http://www.heritagemakers.com/index.cfm?id=219214&CFID=7281217&CFTOKEN=43088466



I love my Bind-It-All. I covered some chipboard with SU! DS paper- Rebecca, used the Su flower, circle & tag punches, Be happy, Polka dots & Paisley and Canvas BG stamps. Ink was Chocolate chip and I embossed with SU 's embossing powder.


On the inside I used name badges( Wally World). The cardstock was cut to ATC size and punched with my Bind-It-All. Did I say I love my Bind-It-All?



This journal I picked up at www.just4funcrafts.com, it is 7 gypsy and I made this for my youngest daughter Courtney. She loves to write poetry and random thoughts and does so very eloquently if I do say so myself. The paper is from Sam, my TAC dealer...LOL sounds like drugs almost. Well she helps feed my addiction for stamping & paper crafting so I guess it is fitting.



Inside there are pockets to hold whatever, drawings and momentos.






My last post for today is a little band-aid tin with a handle that I picked up from...yes www.just4funcrafts.com. Jenn just got a new shipment in so naturally I had to get some to play with. I used the SU! DS Loves Me paper, SU! Riviting stamp set, Basic brown & Pretty in Pink Inks and POLKA DOT RIBBON from Jody at http://confessionsofaribbonaddict.blogspot.com/index.html .
I love the ribbon I have received from the shares Jody has put on. Nice quality and wonderful selection of colors.







OK here is the best thing about the tins....6 mini TWIX bars fit inside....at least for a short time. No, I didn't leave them in there....of course I ate them!
Have a Wonderful Monday!!! Thanks for visiting!





1 comment:

~Lana B.~ said...

OMG, the bind it all book w/ the Rebecca paper and the Wally world tags is to DIE for!!!!!!!! That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! I am in love! Could you possibly show us a close up of the way you punched the tags to add them into your book? i would die if anyone ever gave me something so beeeeautiful! Thank you so much for sharing w/ us!
~Lana B.~
lanastamps on SCS